Chicago Surface Lines
#1721 Is seen entering the rear of North Ave. Barn, at Cicero & North.
CSL built 1721 in their own shops in 1923, to pull trailers and equipped
it with Van Dorn couplers. All Trailer operation ended in 1930.
Car 1721 is seen in its earlier paint scheme, also note a fare-box mounted
on rear platform.
Bill Volkmer Collection
Back to CSL
to CTA Page
to Home Page